An instrument which will prove its worth in any environment.
The Antoni ‘Premiere’ provides a tonality, and playing feel redolent of more expensive instruments.
With a traditional appearance, easy playability and rich tone, the ‘Premiere’ is a capable, and desirable instrument for the more serious student.
Antoni ‘Premiere’ Violin Outfit
• Hand carved solid flame maple back
• Solid flame maple ribs
• Double inlaid purfling
• Hand carved, close grain spruce table
• Hand carved satin finish flame maple neck
• High gloss ‘moose nose brown’
• Ebony fingerboard and nut
• Ebony ‘heart-style’ tuning pegs with black pin and collar
• Lightweight alloy tailpiece with integral adjustable fine tuners
• Ebony end pin
• Ebony Guarneri pattern chinrest
• Selected maple fitted bridge
• Octagonal Brazilwood bow with white tip, nickel silver winding and leather lapped, fitted with natural white horse hair
• Decorative mounted ebony frog with nickel silver ferrule, decorative eye and inlaid screw
• Oblong ‘nil-gravity’ hard foam case with integral cover incorporating large external music pocket, double zip closure and double shoulder strap
• Deep blue plush lined fitted interior and lid with large internal accessory pockets and luxury overlay cloth
• Rosin cake
• USA Super Sensitive ‘Octava’ Perlon core strings fitted as standard